Monday, June 23, 2014

Whale Medicine




Welcome Whale, my teacher today!  Whale is the keeper of History, for our planet and for us as individuals.  If one wants to know their past lives, Whale can help us find our unique sound so we can unlock our records and also discover our purpose in life.  I know my purpose, but my past lives are pretty much a mystery to me.

Whales inhabit all our oceans and are actually classified as mammals.  They breathe air into their lungs through a blowhole and scientists believe they once lived on land.  Whales have long lives, some species reaching ages of 70-plus years.  Bowheads live the longest; one was believed to have reached 211 years!  Whales are known to teach, learn, plan and grieve and are truly magnificent creatures!

As far as past lives, a reader once told me I worked as a horse trainer in a circus in my last incarnation. I was very surprised to hear that because as a child, I didn't like the circus at all.  As a matter of fact, my parents brought me once and I cried so much we left.

  Another time, when I was very tiny, my Dad put me on a horse and I screamed.  My parents were very surprised because I was never afraid of any animal, nor was i afraid of horses as I was obsessed with them for many years and loved to feed and pat them.  Later on in life I did ride, once, just to be able to say I did it.  But I didn't really enjoy riding because I felt it hurt the horse's back,  although the particular horse i rode didn't complain in any way.

  My chiropractor adjusts animals along with humans and has many horse clients she sees on a regular basis, so riding does indeed affect their backs.  If I was once a horse trainer in a circus, I gather it wasn't a completely pleasant experience and the only thing I liked about it was the horses :)

Another reading said I was an animal trainer and keeper during the 1400's and my life ended when I drowned.  As a child, I did actually have a fear, not of water, but of swimming and it took me a long time to learn.  Initially, I was taught to swim like the Olympic swimmers do, but I didn't like putting my face in the water.  Then when I was around 8,  a friend taught me another way and I was fine, eventually overcoming my fear of being completely submerged by learning to dive.

 Whether this information from my past is true or not, I don't know.  But I do believe I have always loved animals and they have been an important part of my many lives.  

I'm interested to learn what Whale will teach me today but I am told it might take a while.  I need to find my unique sound first and then my totem animals, along with Whale, will help me open my records. 

Nightime notes:  I did a lot of moaning and groaning today, along with saying a few choice words because we're back to hot and humid weather which slows me down to a slog and I wasn't efficient with my time at all. 

 Had thought to practice while on the road tomorrow but Whale says no because the way to find one's unique sound is to go into a meditative state and it's not good to do that while driving. Good point...  So my intention is to take some time Wednesday afternoon after all the chores are done and that includes taking the phone off the hook.  Time to shower, eat and do Mom's ironing... Oh, to be a child again with no responsiblities.  But then again, who wants to go back and start all over again?



No comments:

Post a Comment