Monday, June 23, 2014

A Thumbs Up From Your Second Animal Telepathy Helper

The second animal you meet who will help you with animal telepathic communications will also come to you by his or her choice, know and like you, and help your communications flow smoothly.

But whereas your first helper represents the challenge you will have when communicating with animals, your second helper represents a strength or ability you already possess that will enhance your communicating ability. This asset is something you will want to be aware of and further develop for sure.

When I met my second animal telepathy helper, I was almost as surprised as when I met the first. She told me she had a mate, many children, and that I could call her Mrs. M. Mrs. M is a Prairie Dog who likes to act like a squirrel sometimes, and uses mime instead of words.

Being totally unfamiliar with prairie dogs, I had to do quite a bit of investigating to find out about Mrs. M. I learned that Prairie Dog Medicine is all about community; helping one another and working together. But the other side of their lesson is teaching the ability to "go underground" so to speak when life gets too stressful and you need to be alone in order to replenish yourself.
In addition, prairie dog burrows are symbolic of the labyrinth within the mind, and also of the Lower World which is one of three realities a shaman travels to in order to gather information.

Once I learned something about Mrs. M and thought about how her teachings pertained to me personally, I felt encouraged and very thankful for her help. I'll tell you exactly how to meet your own second helper in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment