Monday, June 23, 2014

Crow Medicine Day 2


Two Crows Medicine Woman by STUDIOARIEGAW on Etsy

Yesterday, Crow came to be my teacher and I wasn't sure why.  But this morning Crow says I'm being offered a chance to learn how to "double", which is being in two places at one time. So say for instance I was at home and wanted to go to a specific location in New Hampshire to see what was going on?  Crow says that is possible.

When communicating with animals telepathically, I am able to "see" inside their bodies and am also able to do this when sending Reiki to either an animal or a human.  This is done with permission only.  On a couple of occasions, an animal felt that knowing their physical problems would cause stress and worry to their person and refused.  So I honored their wishes and didn't look.

Then there have been two occasions where I went to a location, through telepathy,  and my presence was felt but not seen.  I also couldn't see the location I was at, I could only get a sense of what was going on.

I'm going to think about this because I'm not sure why I would want to do it.  Or if I would want to.  I've read about "remote viewers" - people who work for different governments and are trained to be able to spy on the enemy. I don't know - I'm not much of a Peeping Tom.

Anyway, if the offer has been given, there must be a reason.  Maybe this might be another way to help animals. 

Today is a busy day - visiting my Mom and doing errands.  I'm not sure exactly how I would learn doubling.  The best thing might be to communicate with Crow spirit telepathically and also ask my Reiki Guides which I should be able to do tomorrow afternoon.

Meantime, at 11:00 last night, I noticed the crow feather with the Halloween eyes I got yesterday had disappeared from my desk!  I assume it didn't vanish on it's own and either K.C., Hamm, or Sundance ate it since they were in the house last night. I'm glad at least I photographed it and put it on yesterday's post.  Otherwise I might have thought I imagined the feather :)

Does this post and the whole idea sound too weird?  Maybe.  But I trust the animals and I'm committed to following whatever lessons they give me to completion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment