Monday, June 23, 2014

Hawk & Raven Update


Yesterday I heard the cry of a hawk as I put a large bag of clothing into the Salvation Army donation box.  I jumped, and although I looked around, there was no hawk to be seen. Because the cry was so loud and close,  I had the strange thought that the hawk was inside the donation box but of course that was not so. 

I did finally get the message this morning and that is a childhood dream, the one thing I haven't done in my life I wanted to that was put on hold when I was 15, is being supported by the Spirit world and is something that can in fact be achieved, even though it seems it would take an awful lot of magic to me.  But that magic is being offered and it will manifest if I hold my vision clearly in my mind and work hard.  "Follow your heart" is the message I kept getting repeatedly over this past week and I thought I had been, but had forgotten about that dream from the past, tucked away in a corner behind a lot of other things. 

I don't think it was by chance that my husband picked up a raven feather out front and gave it to me last weekend - it's been sitting on my desk since then.  I'm going to put it in the closet that holds an accumulation of the materials I have that would be used to start the process of creating my dreams and see what magic might come from there starting in August.

Many thanks to Hawk and Raven for being my teachers this week and sticking with me until I understood!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment