Monday, June 23, 2014

Dolphin Medicine, Breathing, And Asthma


Turquoise and Hematite Necklace by SonoraKayCreations on Etsy

My teacher yesterday was Dolphin, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she wanted to tell me.  However, the second I got up this morning, I knew!

Since April 11 of this year I've been taking a product called Genacol.  It's a collagen matrix designed to improve joint pain, muscles, healing, skin, plus the general symptoms of aging and was recommended by Kay from SonoraKayCreations on Etsy who said it's helped her a great deal.  (Kay made the beautiful necklace pictured above.) 

My joint problem is caused by something that's being corrected, but happily I did notice an improvement in that along with faster recovery time from athletic activities, more energy and slight skin improvement.  But the most amazing result I've got from taking Genacol is that it seems to have almost completely eliminated the asthma symptoms that hit me hard from May through October.

Instead of taking Advair twice a day (at $275 a month) and using the rescue inhaler (Max Air) as needed, I've only used the rescue inhaler 3 times so far this season.  Granted, it's not October yet, so I don't know if it will continue to work, or if it would work for everyone.  But not having to take Advair, in spite of the huge amount of Spring pollen and high humidity these past 3 months is awesome!

I was going to wait until the end of the season before making a judgement on Genacol as far as being an alternative asthma treatment, but Dolphin wanted me to share about this product now. It can be purchased here:

Genacol USA

The other thing I'd like to mention about Genacol is that it can be used for dogs too!  Our kennel person, Melissa,  has been giving it to her dog, Phoenix,  who has severe joint problems due to her knees with excellent results.  She had tried countless other products which either didn't work or caused allergic reactions. 

Heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Kay for the great recommendation and to Dolphin for being my teacher! 

No comments:

Post a Comment