Monday, June 23, 2014

Animal Telepathic Communication With Siberian Husky Jasmine



ANIMAL TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION WITH JASMINE

Species: Canine
Breed:     Siberian husky
Sex:         Female
Born:       10/15/95
Jobs:        Best Friend, Mother, Grandmother, Sled Dog Trainer

Hi Jasmine, it's me, Karen.  Can you hear me?
Hi Karen, you'd like to hear from me now?

Yes.  Would you mind if I wrote our conversation on the computer, on Sky's blog, so people could read it?
No, I'd be pleased to talk with people.

Great, thanks!  First, would you like to say a little about yourself?
Well, I've lived a long life now and seen a lot of things.  I'm in charge here and others look up to me.  I'm wise and I know my purpose in life.  I like to teach and be a mentor.  There are rules to be followed and the younger ones must learn.  I am happy to do this.  It gives me a reason to live.



How does your body feel?
My body feels slow, but I know it well.  I know my limitations and although it may upset you Karen, I am content with the way I am.

Does anything hurt?
My back legs don't work as well, nor do my ears, but really, I'm lucky.  Thank you for the walks , that means a lot to me and helps me.

I'm glad you like your walks Jasmine.  I know you don't like the heat - would you like the walks to be shorter?
Yes, I do like my walks.  Don't be concerned about my pace.  You wonder if it's too much to walk the distance but it's important for me to patrol our home.  I check to see that all is well and the other animals in the woods know all is well.



You talk to other animals while we're walking?
Well, I tell them the news and they tell me theirs.  All is well and secure.  I let them know.  There is always concern about changes to our home, concern by others who live here.

Can you tell me more about that?
The others are concerned about plans humans have.  Sometimes those plans change a lot - like cutting trees.  Cutting trees here is always a concern.  People moving in - there will be new humans near us, moving in.  Building a house.  That is a concern.

Please tell the other animals that the new humans are finished cutting trees for their home and they seem like nice people.
Ok Karen, I'll say that.

Can you tell me what's going on with your food ? You aren't eating in the morning.
No, not hungry in the morning.  Don't worry. I am eating enough.  I don't need much food now.

And you don't seem to like eating in your kennel any more.  Is there someplace else you'd rather eat?
Yes, I'd prefer to eat in front of the door.  The front door.

Ok.  Can you tell me what your favorite food is?
I like chicken skin the best - crispy chicken skin, after you bake it.

Is there something else you'd especially like to eat?
I'd like some frozen yogurt.  That would be nice.  I really don't care so much for anything in particular.  I don't need to eat a lot now.



Yes, but you do need to eat something and I wish you'd eat a little more than you are eating now.  How about sleeping upstairs?  We talked about this before - I know it's hard for you to climb the stairs. I could move your bed in front of the window downstairs and it would be cooler for you.
Oh no, I still like to sleep upstairs!

Alright, but if you change your mind, go lie in front of the window  when it's time for sleeping and I'll move your bed there.
Ok, but I think I like sleeping upstairs best!

Do you have a favorite dog here?
I am very close to K.C. and Hamm. I like everyone really.  I am a friend to all. (K.C. is a daughter and Hamm is a son.)

You walk around a lot outside before you go to the bathroom.  Are you having problems going?
No, it just takes me a while.  I am ok.

Can you tell me what the happiest day in your life has been?
Yes, when K.C. came home with her babies.  I learned a lot when I had my babies and wanted to help her.  I love to teach.  I loved when K.C. came home with her babies!



And what about the saddest day in your life?
When I had my babies and lost one.  Because I was so ill.  I was so ill and not myself.  That was a very difficult period for me.

Yes, very difficult, but you did an excellent job Jasmine.  If you could be another animal, what animal would you be?
That's easy.  A cat.  I would like to be a wild cat.

Why a cat?
Cats can do everything.  They are very althletic - they can fit into small places and climb trees.  Plus I think they are beautiful.

And if you could be a human for a day, would you want to?
Yes, I'd like to be a human for a day.

What would you do as a human?
I'd like to drive a car and see places.  I'd also like to be a human so I could understand the species better.  They I could tell other animals so they could understand too.  We animals have a hard time understanding people.



I agree, people are difficult to understand.  People also have a hard time understanding animals.  Can you tell me a little bit about dogs in general and what they want?
I would say that dogs need love more than anything. More than a fancy home or lots of food.  What we need most is love and security.  Security and being in a home with people is most important.  Security in love.  We will stick by you no matter what and would like the same in return, no matter what. So many don't have that security and love.

Jasmine, you know that people have hurt the planet in many ways .  Do you believe there is hope that things can be changed in time, before it's too late?
Yes, I believe there is a great deal of hope.  People are becoming more conscious of what's happening and trying to prevent more destruction. We animals are working very hard to break the barrier between humans and us.  Very hard.  We do this by speaking to your hearts and appealing to your higher selves.  We strive to win you over with our beauty, sad looks, happy smiles, unusual behaviors, that make people stop, take notice. and wonder - is there something more to animals than we think?  The answer of course is yes!  We are very hopeful indeed.



Do you have a message for people - something you'd like to tell them?
Be loving.  That is my message. 
(Tears are coming from my eyes - Jasmine has never given me tears before in all the conversations we've had.)
Excuse me for being emotional.  There is hope, yes, but a lot of tears and sadness at all the loss, the deaths, the upheavels, the setbacks.  The setbacks are discouraging.  For every effort of a loving act, there are two of hate.  You humans must learn to love, starting with yourselves.

Is there anything I can do to make you feel better about this?  You've never cried before.
No my dear, I have all I desire and more - a family and a home. And I am loved.

Is there any advice you can give to human to help them be more loving?
Yes, expect the best always from yourself and others.  Assume the best.  Picture the best.  Trust more.  Return to your childhood and act as you did then.  Time and life have a way of altering how people think.  But there is much good that is forgotten and all the bad retained.  Trust more, play more, think of the good and don't hold a grudge against the bad.  Avoid hate at all costs, embrace love and hold it tightly.

That is very good advice and I thank you for talking with me Jasmine,  I love you very much.
I love you also Karen, with all my heart.  Thank you for caring for us.

END OF COMMUNICATION





No comments:

Post a Comment