Monday, June 23, 2014

Whale Medicine - Day 8 - Found It!



I'm so happy to record that today I found my sacred sound!  This afternoon, I dusted off a favorite journey tape (I only have two - the other is a drumming tape), settled my self on the sofa with a blanket and pillow, let Whale know I was ready, and off we went!

Wow, Wow, WOW!  I can even sing it (like I said, I can't sing), and when I looked at the meaning (it comes from Sanskrit), I was amazed at what I learned, and that I had been thinking about it's source (from my teen years) just this morning.

So, it's a perfect fit,  and I am sure it's the right one for me. 

What I saw during my journey was this:  I was sitting in a small space craft alone, piloting it.  The cockpit was all lit up, I watched myself lean forward and push some buttons while reading a monitor of some kind.  All around me was outer space - where I was, I do not know.  I mostly saw stars in a deep blue sky and something that looked like a comet.  Suddenly, the picture switched and I was seeing a news report on television - a very attractive female reporter who looked almost human, but who I felt was not, was excited about something.  Then I saw a pinkish-brown granite memorial stone, but could not read the writing.  It was very tall and shaped like an obelisk.  The last picture I saw, I was underwater and in front of me was a huge Whale!  The Whale was swiming in front of me and I could see it's tail.  The water was a brilliant indigo blue and around the whale were gold lights. Not sure what this meant, whether it was literal or a metaphor so I need to think about it.

Meantime, having a list is helping to keep me organized and get a lot more accomplished, but there still aren't enough hours in the day and I was up way too late last night.  I guess my lists need to be shorter...


No comments:

Post a Comment