Monday, June 23, 2014

Rabbit Medicine Day 2


Today my assignment is to make a list of the things I fear and how they affect my life.  I will do that this afternoon. 

And here's where I discovered K.C. when I couldn't find her the other day.  Geeze - what a place to take a nap!  The photo below is one of two creatures I discovered munching on the tomato plants. It's called a tomato hornworm and hatches from a moth, the five spotted hawkmoth, which is around the size of a hummingbird!  The two hornworms had mated and I found their eggs too.  Unfortunately, they cannot live on the tomato plants any more...



Here's a 5 spotted hawkmoth....



End of day notes:  The list of fears was bigger than I thought it would be - there were 12.  Reviewing the Dirty Dozen, I counted 8 health fears, 2 financial and 2 miscellaneous.

Thinking of how they affect my life, all cause worry and anxiety, only one actually prevents me from doing something, and that is rarely. 

 I thought Rabbit would tell me to then burn the list to release them, but instead, I'm to keep it for review at the end of the year "to see what still applies".  I was also given two suggestions from my teacher which were bluntly honest, and very valuable.  They had to do with changing some habits - a number of them actually, to increase the chance of the fears not manifesting.  It was a small consolation to be congratulated by Rabbit for listing valid fears, although it was pointed out that most of them are beyond my control - yikes!  I was also given a magic word, to say out loud, firmly and with conviction and she will come help me with whatever fear I'm faced with. Rabbit is not one of my personal totem animals, so I'm very grateful for this unexpected gift. I've noted the suggested habit changes and word on my daily list :>) 

Many thanks to Rabbit for her lessons!

No comments:

Post a Comment