Monday, June 23, 2014

An Interview With Siberian Husky, Sky

ANIMAL TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION WITH SKY
Species: Canine
Breed:     Siberian husky
Sex:         Male 
Born:       8/24/00
Jobs:      Loyal friend, Mentor, Leader, Co-creator of The Animals Magic Shop on Etsy



Hi Sky, it's me, Karen.  Can you hear me ok?
Hi Karen!  I do, I am glad to hear you!

To start, would you like to say something about yourself?
I'm a bit serious, but I have a sense of fun too.  I am subtle.  I like to tease.  I like to get a reaction - laughs - I like to make others laugh.  I like to think I am kind too.  I don't want to hurt anyone, ever.  I like to be of service.  I also like being a little different and unusual.  I am  a romantic.

Can you tell me what you like the most?
I like food.  Being with my family.  I like pizza night and when we watch TV. I like walks and running.  Did I mention food?




 I like when everyone here is happy and smiling.  I like peace and organization, things in order, routine, knowing what to expect.  Above all, I value being loved.  Face rubs are good too!

What things do you dislike?
I dislike bad weather, thunder, unhappiness, when others aren't happy.  I like harmony.

What's you favorite food?
Pizza with meat and cheese.  I like pizza best.

Do you have a favorite toy?
My brother, Hamm.  I love Hamm!

What's your favorite time of year?
Fall - it's just right then.

Do you have a favorite smell?
My paws.  Because they smell like the earth.

If you could be another animal for one day, what would you be?
A squirrel!  I would like to climb trees.  They have lots of fun and no one can catch them.  They play a lot too, and eat all day.  They are smart and funny.

If you could be a human for a day, would you want to?
Yes, but only if I could change back to a dog.  I like being a dog very much.

And if you were a human for a day, what would you do?
I would go someplace where everyone could hear me and talk about animals.



What would you say about animals?
I would tell people how much more there is to animals than they would ever guess - even you Karen. You only know a little bit.

I only know a little bit?
Yes, you only know a little bit.  We animals don't know everything, but almost.  Do you know why?  Because we don't forget when we come to live in this dimension.  We remember everything.  But you aren't supposed to.

Can animals help people remember?
We are your guides. I guess that's a joke in a lot of ways now.  We aren't treated as important by many people.  We're just dumb things and people can do what they want to us.  Because we can't talk as humans do.  That's our handicap.  But that's the way it's supposed to be.

So how can animals help people remember?
We're here to help you go beyond what you think you can do.  I've done that, haven't I?

Yes, you have Sky, very much.  Can you say more about how you in particular are here to help?
I'm a cornerstone.  There are others too that are cornerstones.  I'm building a foundation with others and I am a support.  I have a supporting role.

You work with other animals?
Yes, with other animals.  I'm like the magic animal you used to read about in fairy tales.  Of course, all animals are magical.  But each can choose their own level of involvement according to their personalities and what they prefer.

I see.   So all the animals are working together to help people?
Yes.

And what it is you most want to help us with?
To practice love.

To practice love of animals?
To practice love on every single thing that you do, see, and meet.

Why?
Because you aren't good at it.  People aren't good at it.  You forgot.  Part of what you forgot is to remember love.



But there are many things that are difficult to love.  How can a person love everything?
When you get up, love yourself and the day.  Love what you do before your day begins.  Love what you see.  Love the experience.  It's yours - you can love it or not.  If you love it, then it will change.  You can change everything around you by loving it.

So animals want people to know that love is a very important thing?
Yes, that love is the ONLY important thing.

I see.  Well you're right in saying that people aren't good at love and I promise to think about what you've said and  try to do better myself.  Thank you for talking with me Sky!
Ok Karen.  I love you!

I love you too Sky!

END OF COMMUNICATION




No comments:

Post a Comment