Monday, June 23, 2014

Crow Medicine Day 3



Remote Viewing Self Taught by solarvision on Etsy




Remote View by LouisOBE on Etsy


I'm now into day 3 with Crow as my teacher and the subject she wants to teach me about is remote viewing. Information abounds about remote viewing on line, in websites, Youtube, blogs, and even on Etsy.  Along with all that, there are many training programs, some of which are costly, some of which are free.  But before I do anything, I want to have a communication with Crow spirit along with my Reiki Guides and will do that this afternoon.

On 6 occasions I've been asked to find lost animals through telepathic communications.  In each case I was able to connect with the animal and see where they were, through their eyes,  and then describe their surroundings to their people. When a friend's elderly dog got out of her back yard, I connected with the dog, asked her to show me the route she took when she left and to describe her current surroundings.  I then drew my friend a map of the woods in back of her house which is where the lost dog said she was, and suggested my friend bring one of her other dogs with her to help find the lost one which was done successfully.  One was found within a week, one was found almost a year later, and three were sadly never found. 

Anyway, I believe, based on personal experience,  that remote viewing is possible for me to learn,  and if doing that could help me do a better job finding lost animals, that would be awesome!

Late afternoon update:  In spite of getting up at 5:30, and accomplishing a lot early in the day, I'm behind because I forgot about a meeting tonight at 7:00.  So I need to put together our dinner and feed the dogs shortly.  There won't be time to have a formal communication with Crow or my Guides but she is coming through clearly anyway and says not to worry about reading up on remote viewing, buying anything expensive or feeling overwhelmed as she and the other animals will teach me what I need to know one step at a time. 

Crow says that she will help me travel and I will use her eyes to see things. And that's my information for today which I am to think about.  Considering I have no sense of direction and can get lost even with a GPS and a map, this is a huge relief :>) 

No comments:

Post a Comment