Monday, June 23, 2014

Lynx Medicine



Lynx Medicine Drum by Ethan Foxx on Etsy

The teacher who came to me this morning is Lynx, knower of secrets, who says you can learn a lot more by listening than talking.  Lynx are solitary creatures and their diet varies from deer to fish.  They make their dens in crevices or under ledges, live in high altitude forests with lots of brush cover to stay hidden in, and it's illegal to hunt them in many places. My first somewhat shocking introduction to Lynx was as a child, in the book,  Kazan The Wolf Dog.

Lynx is one who helps me with Reiki healing and my gratitude knows no bounds so I am looking forward to what she has to teach me today. It might be something about myself, or someone else.  Depending on what it is, I might not tell you because like Lynx, I am very good at keeping secrets.

End of day notes:  Yes, there was indeed something I learned about which lead to learning about something else and now there is a person added to my daily Reiki healing list whose name I do not know.  What  I do know is they need to be sent a specific type of healing so they can help heal someone else who I do know.  If the nameless person is in fact healed through Reiki, I will know that, but I still might never know their name.  This doesn't bother or suprise me because that is the way of Lynx medicine.  When working with Lynx, it is also expected that something will be asked to be given in return for knowledge you receive, so my payment will be in Reiki for the person whose name I do not know.

The animals have given me the weekend off, but I'll be back to my lessons on Monday.  Much gratitude to Lynx for an amazing lesson today!

No comments:

Post a Comment