Monday, June 23, 2014

Happy Halloween Message From Sky

Good Morning!

 
Sky has something he'd like to say to everyone:



"Today is a good day to hear the animals. A special one might want to talk with you. You'll find the right one if you look around. Maybe it's a new friend for you and you can make each other happy. Today is a good day to pay attention and make a new animal friend is what I'm trying to tell you. I'm not good at saying things to lots of people. I hope you don't think I'm silly but I wanted to tell you this. Oh, you can hear animals every day, they don't just talk one day, but this is a good one. Thank you for listening. Your friend, Sky."

 
Sky means spirit animals, someone who wants to help you. You can just look around today and see who shows up, or this is a fun link: Shamanism - Working With Animals

Happy Halloween!  Karen & Sky


No comments:

Post a Comment