Monday, June 23, 2014

Hawk Medicine



The Messenger - Mythology Goddess Art by Emily Balivet on Etsy


Happy Monday and welcome Hawk, who is my teacher today!  Hawk brings messages from the spirit world so my job today will be to pay attention as the message could come from anywhere and be about anything.  Hawks fly high and see the overall picture, have keen vision, and don't miss the smallest detail.  They like to live in areas with both forest and open spaces and prey on small animals.  We have hawks here and often see them circling silently high in the air.

I'm starting the week with some worries about the weather for my 3 upcoming shows, some tentative plans about my business for the future, learning a new healing method, and ongoing dog chores and house projects. Hawk is one who helps me with Reiki healing so it might have to do with that and wouldn't it be wonderful to hear that prayers have been answered for my Native sister who is in great pain?  But my job is only to listen for the message, not choose what it is. But wouldn't it be wonderful... 

End of day notes:  I guess I flunk Hawk - no messages, nothing unusual or outstanding that I noticed, no answers to some questions I have.  Something might still come through the dreamtime though.  I hope so because I'm a bit down and discouraged tonight about a number of things, especially Dad's estate paperwork which seems to never end no matter how much effort I put into closing things out once and for all. Today I got a notice from his bank on an account that was absolutely positively finally closed saying there were some charges after the fact which will necessitate my going there in person once again.  One thing for sure as far as looking at the big picture goes, when someone dies or become incapacitated, it really sucks for the person left behind to pick up the pieces and clean things up even in the best of circumstances.  Hoping for a better day tomorrow!  Thank you to Hawk for coming today and even though I didn't get this lesson, I appreciate all you do for me,  and your friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment